6/24/2012

Cry

Dibagikan oleh Mekar A. Pradipta at 11:51 am
"Father..."


"Yes, dear... What's wrong?"


T.T


"Tell Me, I'm here for you..." 


"Oh, Lord, I never thought that I would cry again for the same old problem..."




"It's alright, sweetheart..."


"It hurts so much, Father..."


"I know. I understand. Listen to Me, you may cry, my dear... Don't you remember, I number your wanderings and misery. I put your every drop of tears into My bottle. I write your every ache in My book?1"


T.T


"I care about You, my child. I always do."


T.T


...


"No matter what, You're still my best, Father. My very best. You are more than enough for me... Just give me Your words and I know I'll be fine."


...


"Lord, I am drowning in tears. My sad life's dilapidated, a falling-down barn; build me up again by your Word.2"


:)
"I will make you smile again, child."


T.T


"Yes, I will make you smile again..." 


"Oh, Lord, I remember that. That promise, that wonderful promise..."


:)


"O my soul, why be so gloomy and discouraged? Trust in God! I shall again praise Him for his wondrous help; He will make me smile again, for He is my God!3"


"Fix your eyes on Me -- soon you'll be praising again. I puts a smile on your face. I'm your God!3"


:)


"Now you know what to do..."
:)


"I won't be crushed down. I won't be troubled. I will put my hope in You, for I will again give Your praise who is my help and my God. I won't be depressed. I won't be upset. I will wait for You! For I will again give thanks to You for Your saving intervention."3


:)


"Thank You, Lord. This is my comfort in my trouble; that your sayings have given me life. Your words hold me up in bad times; yes, Your promises rejuvenate me.4 I am so grateful... "


"My pleasure, child...  You know you always be able to come to me anytime you are troubled and weighted down with care, and I will  give you rest..."5







*Dear Daddy, thank you for turning my :'( into :')  Thank you for made me well when I sent up my cry to You6I believe that weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning7 I believe, You will turn my lament into dancing, You will remove my sackcloth and covered me with joy8 God, You're truly my very best...




God blessed,

P.S: (Verses are taken from 1Psalms 53:8; 2Psalms 119:28; 3Psalms 43:5; 4Psalms 119:50; 5Matthew 11:28; 6Psalms 30:2; 7Psalms 30:5; 8Psalms 30:11, in various English versions)

4 comments:

keZioong said...

jadiii pengen T__T jugaaaa..
smangaaad yaa Kak Dita.. pengharapan di dalam Tuhan nggak pernah sia2..

Dhieta said...

jangan jadi ikutan T.T dong, Kezzz... kan udah dibilang, "besukacitalah senantiasa..." Hehehe...

Iya, Amin, pengharapan kita aman di tanganNya
:)

cynthia ayuningtyas said...

kak dita, bagus sekali, entah sama atau nggak, aku juga lg dalam masa2 T.T *thx buat tulisannya :)

Dhieta said...

semangat cyn... mereka yang menabur dengan air mata akan menuai dengan bersorak sorai :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear anything from you...
:)

 

Pena Di Tangan Bapa Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review