2/14/2012

Happy Valentine, His love stays!

Dibagikan oleh Mekar A. Pradipta at 6:13 am
It's still dark outside and I'm busy writing my reports, but suddenly remember it's February 14th. I don't wanna be like high school girls who fall in love with love. But the day like this is always be a good momentum to remember that love is exist. His love is exist and always be.


Many loves come. Many loves go.
But HIS LOVE stays.

God told them, "I've never quit loving you and never will."
(Yeremia 31:3 - The Message Version)

Happy Valentine!
<3



And I have valentine present for you. Yes, you! Whoever you are :) You got a valentine gift! Hahaha... Not really a special gift, just a simple poem I got from here.

Valentine's Day with Jesus

Jesus does not send perfume
To linger in the air
Instead he sends sweet salvation
To show how much He cares

He doesn't bring me candy hearts
In boxes of delight
Instead He always let me know
I'm precious in His sight

He doesn't pass out pretty cards
Trimmed in shades of red
Instead He gave His life for me
His precious blood was shed

He doesn't hand out fancy gifts
Like we would send to mother
Instead He sends a message clear
To always love each other

He doesn't give me teddy bears
That whimper, "Please be mine"
Instead He gave His heart to me
I wear it all the time

He doesn't give me roses, pink
For all the world to see
Instead He gave eternal life
That's good enough for me

Marylin Ferguson/2003

And this one, taken from here, is for you who might feel so lonely this valentine :) Be thankful and joyful, I'm afraid you miss some good things on your despair :p


Thanking Jesus on Valentine's Day

I give my heart to Jesus
This special time of year
When others seem so distant
My Lord is always near

When the world is lost in candy
And sending cards around
When everyone is busy
My Lord can then be found

When I am feeling lonely
My Lord is always there
When I am feeling fragile
He handles me with care

When others seem so loving
And go to the extra mile
It only takes my Jesus
To really make me smile

When people pass out chocolate
And flowers signed with love
I thank my Lord for sending
His son from up above

When all is lost in sweetness
I hang my head to pray
My Lord is extra precious
This special heartfelt day

Marylin Ferguson/2010


Jesus, You're love is soooo uncomparable, You're love is sufficient. Teach us to love you more and more and more and more, each and every passing day :') Happy valentine, once again!


God bless,


4 comments:

Welly Lokollo said...

Happy valentine day diet..His love endures forever

Theresia Hutapea said...

yoyoyo happy val jg Tong...i'm thinking about Him today and forever
the Lover of my soul :D

Dhieta said...

@welly : Let's get overwhelmed by His love :)

@Echa : and He's also think about us loh, today and forever <3

Nonik said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aku melted pas baca commentmu Mbak: Jesus also thinks about us, TODAY AND FOREVER!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear anything from you...
:)

 

Pena Di Tangan Bapa Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review